Saturday, September 23, 2006

OK, so I've been pretty lazy over the summer on the costuming front. But as fall rolls around, I am becoming more motivated. Once again the TRF is coming up and I want a new dress. I have a new Venetian Gold dress that I made over the summer that's fun, but I want the Green Overdress to go with the Pumpkin. I also have to finish my Sister's outfit and the PBI-L's outfit. I also want to make some progress on the EOT dress that is going to be entirely hand sewn and embroidered. There is a regional fair coming up and I'm hoping to enter at least part of thise outfit at the competition. I have embroidered the panels for the camicia, and I need to sew it up. I have the linen for the underdress/pair of bodies and I finally found a supplier for the gold Russian brain on the dress, so that project is ready to go if I can find the time to get it together. Luckily, none of my other project need to be sewn completly by hand, so those will go much quicker than the EOT. And then I have acouple of projects in mind for my lovely husband for KA&S next year, so we will be completly awesome together.
So the list is as follows
1. Finish E's dress and overdress
2. Finish M's doublet, shirt and hosen
3. Start Green Dress
4. Work on EOT for me
5. Green velvet Venitian for Eleanora
6. Blue silk coat for Cohair
7. Blue dress with tippets for Mistress J
8. Black and white Sir Walter Raliegh outfit for Ravenswar

Wow, that's a lot of sewing, so I better get started.
Hope to post more tomorrow and pictures would be good at some point.
Alliessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home